Monday, September 25, 2006

Pieces of Me

This layout was inspired by Marci's BOM (Book of Me) assignment at The School of Scrap. This was my first layout in which I actually cut up a photo. I have doodled on a photo before but never cut one up...until now. It was quite liberating and I felt so creative. The swirls on the page were created using embossing powder and adhesive glue. For more information on this technique, go to my Shop class. For the title I used Heidi Swapp chipboard "She" letters that I colored with Stampin Up markers. The new Storybook paper line from Cosmo Cricket was just too awesome to not use it in this "Pieces of Me" layout.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great layout. Love the title and the "squared photo" technique!

Anonymous said...

I just so love the way you carried out this challenge. LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

Love this, Kirstie!