Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Embossing The Night Away

Last night, I decided to do a technique that I do not frequently try...embossing. I embossed the flowers on the cardstock. Then I embossed the flower on the metal tag...and then I embossed the edges of the tag for a antique look. Waala! An entire card created by embossing and stamps.

There were two important lessons that I learned last night:

  • After using the heating gun, the embossing liquid is hot. (Never had the "pleasure" of touching hot embossing liquid until last night..LOL!)
  • The Versimark ink really does not come off of the paper....even if you want it to.

2 comments:

Marci said...

So pretty!!! I have never embossed...might need a class on that! ~hint,hint~ LOL!

Unknown said...

Looks great! Heat embossing is such fun!