Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Last Scrapper Standing....Round One

Well, I decided two weeks ago to participate in the Last Scrapper Standing by the Effers. For round one, we had to journal on our photograph. I finished my layout last night but didn't have time to scan it in...will do that tonight. I will post my layout here after I get it posted in 2peas and on the Effer blog for the competition. Wish me luck!

I wanted to wish Lisa, Liza, and Gina from School of Scrap the best of luck in this competition. We are all entering it ....It would be great if one of us would get to the final round. Good luck to all of you...BIG HUGS!

3 comments:

.:liza:. said...

Good luck Krisite!!
I hope we *all* make it to the next round!

Tyggereye said...

Aww thanks Kirstie!! Good luck to you too. I can't wait to see yours. :)

Gina

Lisa said...

Kirstie! I adore that layout! It is just the cutest thing ever... I still say it looks like an ad. Good luck to everyone!