Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Accomplishments for the rest of 2006

The "Ralphie" layout was inspired by the Amazing Scrapping Race challenge on 2 Scrappy Chicks. We were challenged to create a layout using something that we don't normally use. So I decided to use fiber since I don't use it that often. I really like the softness that it adds to the circle.

I have been challenged by Share from 2ScrappyChicks
to list five accomplishment I was to achieve before the end of 2006. So here goes:

  • Scrap previous years Christmas events

  • Make Halloween costume

  • Make everyone Thanksgiving cards

  • Make my dh a card each week and hiding them in places that he will never expect.

  • Help Colton make Christmas gifts for everyone this year
  • 6 comments:

    Lori M said...

    Love the cards for hubby idea...that is sooo sweet!! Great goals - and can't wait to get to know you better.

    Anonymous said...

    Love the idea of making the cards for your husband!! Thats the sweetest thing ever!!!! Great goals!!

    Anonymous said...

    awwww the card idea is so sweet...good luck with your goals!! xoxo

    Jennifer said...

    how are sweet are you with your cards!! Great goals!

    Anonymous said...

    I still need to go my Christmas photos too..LOL

    photographer said...

    love that lo! it is adorable! your blog is awesome!