Monday, January 29, 2007

Using Buttons in Your Layouts


In my Shop class at The School of Scrap.com, I recently challenge everyone to use buttons in their layout. But wait...there is a catch! I wanted them to ONLY use buttons as their embellishments. No other type of embellishments were allowed. It was amazing to see how many people used the buttons in such extraordinary ways. See all the wonderful layouts at the School Gallery. Based on the great response, I am extending the challenge out to you. How many creative and extraordinary ways can you use buttons? Post the layouts in the comment section...Can't wait to see your creation!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh that LO is too cute! LOVE how you used the buttons!

Rhea said...

this is a awsome page! love it!

Lisa said...

I love that button page!