Monday, March 26, 2007

1st Layout in Basic Grey Gallery

I am so happy and proud to announce that one of my layouts "Binkey Boy" has been selected to be in the Basic Grey Gallery. This is my first layout ever to be selected for the gallery at Basic Grey. This has been a goal that I have wanted to achieve for a long time. I am just soo excited!!!!!

Here is the link: Binkie Boy in Basic Grey Gallery

Here is the layout which was inspired by Ingrid Lingman's 1st sketch for the School of Scrap! Thank you Ingrid for the awesome inspiration!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!

That layout is awesome and you totally deserve the Spotlight!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Beautiful. Beautiful Blog!! I love it.. Congrats on the publication!!!!! How AWESOME!! I'll be back to peek some more!!

mary field said...

How awesome! Congrats to you!