Monday, March 05, 2007

More Club Scrap........


This layout was a lot of fun to do. I loved these pictures of butterflies but couldn't find the proper paper for a layout. This month's selection of Club Scrap's"Refresh" changed my mind. I thought the bold spring-like colors would make a great layout. It was a lot of fun to create the triple mats for the photos. The butterfly embellishments were handmade using the paper from the Club Scrap "Refresh" line. I added the "Fandangles" on the wings to add some shimmer. Plus using the "pop-dots" for adhesive helped make the butterflies appear to be floating on top of the page.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE those butterflies... totally kickin!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Welcome to Tally Scrapper! Can you email me the code for your 9-11 widget? I went to the site, but the one like your isn't there. I participated in that, and I'd love to have a widget like yours.
~rachel
oceanbookworm@yahoo.com