Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shabby Princess "Festival" Digi Pack

Lately, I have been trying to get some experience in the realm of "digital" scrapbooking. At first, I was quite intimidated by the whole process. Once I figured out how use Adobe Photoshop CS2, I have really been enjoying myself in "digital" scrapbooking.

The Shabby Princess website is just awesome. She offers a variety of free "digital kits" that anyone can download. The kits include a variety of patterned papers, embellishments,letters, and stitching/ribbons. This is perfect for any digital scrapbooker.

The newest free digital pack is "Festival". I saw this and just fell in love with the color combination and patterns. The kit includes six different patterned papers, four colored buttons, journaling block, rick rack, brads, alphabets and multiple types of photo frames. What a great pack!!!

0 comments: