Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Scrapbooker of the Year

I would like to challenge all of the scrapbookers to entry CK's Scrapbooker of the Year (SOY) contest. This is a great way to develop your own personal scrapbook style as well as create some awesome layouts. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain in participating in this challenge.

For more information visit: Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year

BONUS: Any "School of Scrap" student who reads this post and responds will get 20 extra School Bucks!! Anyone who ENTERS the SOY contest and posts it here will be 100 extra School Bucks!!!

11 comments:

mary field said...

OK, Kirstie, I wasn't sure about entering SOY, but now you've inspired me to enter!

MichelleStrachan said...

Woohoo! School bucks! And good luck on SOY... still haven't decided!

kimandasmom said...

Wohoo-- school bucks are always great-- but I am still on the fence about SOY

FlipFlop Mom said...

Ok.. I'm gonna have to check this out... I usually chicken out... but thank you for the encouragement.... !! I'll be back.. Ü

Vanessa C. said...

School Buck... I keep thinking of the commercial with the dog... Beggin Strips. Kinda how we are about school buck! LOL

LOhara said...

I wish you the best of luck enterting the SOY, but there is NOOOOO way I will enter. Maybe another year :)

Rachel V. said...

YAY for school bucks!! And Kirstie, I will cheer you on from the sidelines for SOY (although 20K in cash & prizes sure is tempting). Good luck!

magentals said...

So glad I added all the sos blogs to my reading list. Never no when you will be rewarded. Thanks

Lori

kmmiller said...

Love your header on your blog. Very cool.

luvstoscrapbook said...

Good Luck to all that enter SOY!!

~Michelle luvstoscrapbook
Cool more school bucks!

mary field said...

Hey Kirstie!! You've been tagged! Come visit my blog to see!