Monday, July 24, 2006

Doodling Mania

Lately, I have been on a real doodling" kick" with my layouts. I just love the "personal" touch that doodling provides a layout. The layout "Sweetest Dreams" was created for a DT submission where the criteria was flowers, doodling, and stitching. I was fortunate enough to be in the "right place at the right time" to capture our youngest son smiling in his sleep.

In June, this same layout was "Layout of the Day" on 2 Scrappy Chicks. ( Love that website...great women who bring scrapbooking to a whole new level...awesome layouts...great inspiration and challenges). If you have visited, 2 Scrappy chicks (http://www.2scrappychicks.com) then go by and visit today. You will be glad that you did.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirstie, you are just the sweetest girl :D

Love that layout too, I actually caught my son in the same position a while ago, he'd fallen asleep under futon! lol. Great pics, and great layout, the flowers soften it up :D