Friday, July 28, 2006

In love with Basic Grey...

Being Female by Kirstie Goodwin
Being Female by Kirstie GoodwinHave you ever come across a paper line that just spoke to you when you first laid eyes on it? Well, that is what happened with me and Basic Grey. I am completely and totally NUTS about this brand. I love the paper and all the coordinating items. Basic Grey just feels different and looks different than other lines. Even the "girly" papers from Basic Grey have a certain "earthy" element to them. If you haven't tried to use Basic Grey, why not give it try?

This two page layout was created last night for my CJ group. The theme of this CJ was "Femininity" so I decided to use Basic Grey Lollipop for this layout. In this layout, I used six different types of patterned paper. I believe this is definately a record amount for me. The journaling is the song "I feel pretty" from the West Side Story. I just couldn't resist putting that in this layout. LOL!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful pages and I agree with you about Basic Grey... I love,love, love it!

Anonymous said...

You already know I love this layout! Can't wait to see it in my CJ in person! I love BG, too!!!