Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Freestyle Newbie

Freestyle Layout by Kirstie GoodwinI really love the edgy,creative look of a Freestyle layout. It is so refreshing and for me, very challenging. Often I am so thinking "what will others think" that composing a layout in Freestyle form allows me to just create and have fun. On From Here to Scrapternity, we were each given a "kit" that included the same various items such as ribbon, cloth, rub on's, patterned paper, cardstock, etc. Our task was to create a one or two page layout that used as many of these items as we could. So I took this as an opportunity to make a freestyle type LO. Not too shabby for a first timer! LOL!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Kristie I love this layout!!Glad you started a blog!

Anonymous said...

Kirstie, love your layout. Don't you just love the Freestyle look. I have the book and have been dying to do some layouts from all of its eye candy.